210 Gallon Reef Ready Must go

Z

zmovegolf

I am moving and must sell my 210 gallon Reef Ready All glass aquarium. I have had it for about 2 years and it is in excellent shape. I paid $1200+ for it, but will sell it for $900 to anyone that is interested. I made a stand for it, so all I will be selling is the tank since it was built into a wall. Thanks for looking, and let me know if anyone in Arkansas or surrounding areas is interested. I will drive a little ways to meet someone if necessary and reasonable. Thanks, and I can be reached at wfzihala@comcast.net Anyone who would like pics, send your email and I will get them to you. :cheer:

Z

zmovegolf

The $900 is for the tank and two sumps. One is a 55 gallon glass tank 48x12x20 and the other is acrylic 36x13x12. I do also have a 110 gallon per day rodi, 2 250 watt metal halide retro kits with 2 ballasts, a 4 bulb 48" vho retro kit with icecap660 ballast, a my reef creations cr-6 dual calcium reactor and all the equipment to run it (including an iwaki pump, 8lb co2 bottle, regulator with solenoid and bubble counter, and 50 lbs ARM reactor media), 2 seio 2600's, 2 seio 1500's, a seio controller, an etss 800 skimmer, a Current USA Prime inline tower 1/3 hp chiller, a mag 9.5, mag 7, mag 2, mag 12, and 2 mag 18's. In the tank is 225 lbs of live rock, 175Tonga Kaelini, and 50 lbs Fiji Premium. Again, the $900 price was only for the tank, sump, and acrylic sump, but if you are interested in anything else, let me know and throw out a price. I will take pictures and send them to anyone that is interested. Thanks, Billy
I am moving soon, so everything must go quickly. If someone makes a reasonable offer, I will sell it and ship it as soon as I receive payment. :help: I have to sell this stuff before I move!!!!!!!

bellebelle

Could you send some pictures. I love my tank 75gallons but want to get a bigger one some day. I want to make a wall unit. I would be very interested, I live in central Arkansas. Really interested in everything. My email is ferrinvest@yahoo.com.

coachklm

my reef creations cr-6 dual calcium reactor and all the equipment to run it (including an iwaki pump, 8lb co2 bottle, regulator with solenoid and bubble counter, and 50 lbs ARM reactor media)
price for this please......kmox2002@yahoo.com