210 gallon

mrzmikey

over 300 lbs. live rock fiji,750 watt halide, i have fans i built in behind canopy to keep kool, all my filtration, pumps,chiller, skimmer,etc, is all in my garage, which is behind fish tank, were i have my r/o unit pumping into a 55 gal drum, which is on a float mechanism, which it always stays full, then i have a float switch on my sump whick pumps up water when lowout of drum. very low maintaince tank. I can do a 50 gal water change out in about 30 minutes, its all good :jumping:
Originally Posted by sillynecco
nice! what are the tank specifics? (lighting, lbs or rock, and the such)

aquaguy24

great great tank..nice set up..love the black and white clown..does it get messed with by the other clowns in ur tank..i want one also..

mrzmikey

maroon clown is aggressive, the other clowns stay away from him(coacoa) they have been living in same tank for over 2 years
Originally Posted by aquaguy24
great great tank..nice set up..love the black and white clown..does it get messed with by the other clowns in ur tank..i want one also..

mrzmikey

will try to take pics soon of sump and filters soon
Originally Posted by Chankanaab
Cool setup...can you post pic's of the sump/filter in garage? ***)

mrzmikey

you know, that was the hardest thing putting this tank together, setting up all the live rock, what a pain in the ass
Originally Posted by cyclops
I really like your rock work. did youbuild it or did it come like that. NIce tank

cvetnich

I have a 72 gallon and I was thinking of upgrading to 180 can you please explain the process. Did you fill the 210 gallon tank with the difference of water then put all your 75 gallons tank water and live stock and live rock over into the 210 gallon after you got the water the right temp and everything?

triga22

I love it. The tank has a great aquascape to it. All of the corals are placed nicely. I also love the Anenome in the center of the tank. All the fish look happy and healthy. Great job.

larryndana

Originally Posted by mrzmikey
will try to take pics soon of sump and filters soon
that'll be great, i'd like to see as well.
great tank, awesome pictures.

cyclops

Originally Posted by mrzmikey
you know, that was the hardest thing putting this tank together, setting up all the live rock, what a pain in the ass
The rock work is always the hardest. I'm always moving it around to try to get it just the way I like it. Your is nice