210 Oceanic 7 Footer For Sale

phishhead

Have A Oceanic 210 7 Foot With The Biggest Oceanic Sump For Sale I Think Its A Model 3 Not Sure Has Built In Refugium Has A 2 And Half Foot Becket Style Skimmer With It,the Skimmer Has A Mag Drive 1800 Runing It Were Talking Serious Bubbles About 200 Pounds Live Sand A Mag Drive 1800 Return,the Tank Is Not Drilled But It Has 2 1200 Gph Over Flows , 2 400 Watt Heaters
Ps Call Me I Dont get Online Much Probably Every Other Day
I Think The The Tank Is 84 X24 X24 Pretty Sure
Local Pick Up In Peoria $ 1200 Obo No Lights Or Rock , They May Be Purchased Extra. I Have Had For A While Probably 3 Years
No Scraches On The Tank, It Has A Pine Stand With Light Oak Stain
Only Reason For Selling Is Im Getting A 540
Thanks For Looking Pics Available At Request
Charles Traynor
For Fastest Responce Call As Long As Not Past Midnight Central Time
309 222 0200 Low Ballers Will Be Ignored Ressonable Offers Only

phishhead

Dont Have Any Pics On Me But You Can See It On The Peoria Tradin Post Web Site. Search FOR The Address OF The Site. But Its Under Pet Supplies IF ANY BODY KNOWs HOW TO LINK IT FOR ME IM COMPUTER DUMB
Ps I Included The Becket Style Skimmer With This Ad But If Somebody Doesnt Like Ill Throw In The Berlin Turbo
But In My Opinion The Beckett Is Better Ive Used Both

phishhead

Still For Sale Will Take 100 Or 1200 With The 2 Lights A Coral Life Aqualiht 48 265 And A 36 Aqua Light 36 2 65 Must Sell Its Gotta Gprobably 300 To 400 Worth Of Sand
Thanks For Faster Response
Call Charlie 309 222 0200

I

indydirk

Can ya hold off 'til April (I know that's asking alot) but gotta wait for tax refund ............ ? :notsure: