210 RR Complete System FS. Everything you could ever need!

reefboys

Well the time has come for me to sell my beloved tank. I am off to college very soon and I don't want to place the burden of a large aquarium on them while i'm gone. This is a complete system and i mean COMPLETE. I have everything you could ever ask for and its all for sale. I want to sell the whole thing as one big package but if after a while it still hasn't sold then i'll be parting things out. Looking to sell the whole package for $2250.
Tank and sump:
-The tank is a 210 gallon reef ready made by All Glass Aquariums. Comes with matching oak stand and all three glass tops.
-55 gallon refugium made from an Oceanic 55 gallon tank. Has 3 sections. First section is where water is pumped down into and pushed through some media bags. Second section contains a 3 inch sand bed with about 20 lbs of live rock and a large clump of chaeto. Heaters are also in the second section. Water passes into the third section where all pumps are located (UV pump, skimmer pump, and 2 return pumps).
Lighting:
-72" Coralife Power Compacts. 2x 96watt 10k's and 2x 96 watt Blue Actinics and 6x LED moonlights. Also have a spare 10k.
-24" Fluorescent Light for the refugium. (2x 50/50 bulbs)
Skimmer and UV:
-Aqua Medic Turboflotor Multi SL (great skimmer)
-Coralife Turbo-Twist 18 watt UV Sterilizer
Pumps, heaters, powerheads, and RO unit:
-2x Via Aqua 3600 return pumps
-3x 250watt Visi-Therm Stealth Heaters
-2x Seio M2600 Powerheads
-1x Seio M820 Powerhead
-Deluxe Maxxima 60 HI-S 60GPD RO unit
Live Rock and Sand:
-225 lbs Premium grade Fiji live rock
-200 lbs live sand
Misc:
-Coralife Digital Timer System
-70' Python No-Spill syphon system
-3 various sized large Ulti-Nets
-Portable Refractometer (and a couple hydrometers)
-about 300 gallons worth of Reef Crystals salt mix
-28" aquarium tongs
-pair of heavy duty aqua gloves
-Large Mag Float
-Multiple feeding clips
-about a years supply of algae sheets lol
-I also have the pretty much the whole line up of Kent Marine's supplements and additives. (Magnesium, Strontium, Calcium, and so on...) All in 64 oz bottles. All are atleast half full.
Pictures:

(The left part of the fuge is different then it is in that old picture. I removed the Bio Rocker part of it and just hard plumbed with PVC straight down from the 2 overflows. Works much better and a lot less noisy.)

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at:
mattkrusen@cableone.net or 701-361-5055. Ask for Matt. This is a once in a life time deal. Don't let it slip by! Thanks for looking!

patch60881

If parting out I might be interested if price is good on several things you have listed. I'm trying to set up my 300gallon

kg111

where are you located at in Fargo? I live in West Fargo, the tank is a bit bigger than I was thinking of, but I may be interested.

kg111

I am not going to be around till next Friday, If you still have the tank I would love to take a look at it then. I will try and get in touch with you then.

reefboys

I'm sure i'll still have it so just let me know when you want to come take a look at it and we can figure something out. Thanks!

jkalvoda

Could you send those pics to my email.. Browser wont load them for some reason. I am possibly interested, 210 is larger than i was going for but if i can justify it.
Also What are the dimentions?
justin@kalvoda.com
Thanks

reefboys

Hey I apologize again for not being able to get you the pics last night. My email was down and would not work to save my life... I will try again today. Thanks for your patience!