210 RR Complete System FS. Everything you could ever need!

hobrien

I am the same way but I live out in the bundocks in west texas. But I just bought a 240 today and everything I needed. Wish it could be shipped I would still be interested.

btpye

If you decide to part it out, I am interested in the live rock. I could use a large amount. Thanks!

reefboys

Ok I am putting the setup for sale on ---- tonight and giving it a shot on there. If it fails to sell then I will be parting out. Thanks

reefboys

Haha I won't. If it doesnt sell I'll be parting out. I've got a big list of people to contact so anyone thats expressed interest in some items, keep an eye out. Thanks

peterpaul

Am interested in your
Portable Refractometer
Aqua Medic Turboflotor Multi SL
if you want to break up the system

M

markeo99

its kinda to big for me and I am broke but you are close and it dont hurt to ask I have 1200 dollars from my taxes any chance or no way

reefboys

Still have the lights yes. And no sorry 1200 isnt quite enough, thanks for the offer though. The

[hr]
is over in a few days and if it still hasnt sold I will be contacting you all about parting out. Thanks

patch60881

OK here are the things I'm interested in
-Coralife Turbo-Twist 18 watt UV Sterilizer
-3x 250watt Visi-Therm Stealth Heaters
-2x Seio M2600 Powerheads
-1x Seio M820 Powerhead
-225 lbs Premium grade Fiji live rock
-200 lbs live sand
-Coralife Digital Timer System
-3 various sized large Ulti-Nets
-Portable Refractometer (and a couple hydrometers)
-about 300 gallons worth of Reef Crystals salt mix
-28" aquarium tongs
-pair of heavy duty aqua gloves
-Large Mag Float
-Multiple feeding clips
-the whole line up of Kent Marine's supplements and additives. (Magnesium, Strontium, Calcium, and so on...) All in 64 oz bottles. All are atleast half full.
If the price is right we can figure out someway to ship it all either boxed up on a pallet through a trucking company or something. JLMK

reefboys

Awesome sounds good. Theres a day and a half left on the

[hr]
but only 2 watchers so doesnt look like its gonna sell. I'll contact you about those prices once the

[hr]
is over. Thanks alot!