210 RR Complete System FS. Everything you could ever need!

reefboys

Markeo, I am in desperate need to get rid of this before i leave for the summer. So I will take your offer of $1200 for everything if you can pay and pick it up by May 30th. I leave the next day for the whole summer so it cant be any later than that I'm sorry. Of course I will have the tank taken down the day before you arrive and i will help you load everything up. Let me know what you want to do. My number is 701 361 5055 if you have any questions. Thanks alot!

patch60881

Man that's a slap in the face stay with a thread since the begining over a month and boom selling to one of the last people interested

reefboys

I'm sorry man i know what ya mean. I just really need this whole thing gone and its so much easier to have local pick up and as a package. If this does fall through though I will be contacting you about all the things you expressed interest in

M

markeo99

you might still get lucky guys I still have to go through the wife first shes a good arguer so we will have to see I wont leave you hangin to long by tomorow night I will know for sure will let you know then

M

markeo99

sorry reefboys I dont even need till tomorow I looked at it as a once in a lifetime deal my wife however did not. she she looked at it as having 210 gallons more than the 300 plus gallons that I already have she said I had to sell one of mine first and givin the timeframe I dont think it will work unless someones looking for a 125 cheap

reefboys

Alright no problem. I will be contacting everyone else who expressed interest in parts later tonight. Patch60881 you've got first dibs because of the large amount of items you're interested in. Thanks everyone

reefboys

Alright i've got a list of prices for everything people expressed interest in. Patch60881 your list of items is first here.
18 Watt Coralife Turbotwist UV Sterilizer-$75
Heaters-$30 for all 3
Seio Pumps-M2600 $35 each and M820 $25
Coralife Timer-$10
Ulti-Nets-$12 for all 3
Gloves-$10
Refractometer (only used once)-$40
28" Aqua Tongs-$15
Large Mag Float-$15
300 Gallons of Reef Crystals mix-$35
CaribSea Live Sand-$40 for 200 lbs
Fiji Live Rock- Its actually 205 pounds not 225 i miscounted
lol sorry. $2 per pound.
Other people expressed interest in a few items so here they are.
Deluxe Maxxima 60 HI-S 60 GPD RO Unit-$130 ($240 new)
Turboflotor 1000 Multi Protein Skimmer-$125 ($280 new)
Lights-$200
Hope that helps! Thanks!