210 RR Complete System FS. Everything you could ever need!

mcfish

What price for the tank, stand, sump, lights and liverock? I live in N.E. North Dakota and may be interested.
Mark

reefboys

I'd sell it to you for $1000 if you can pick it up. Of course I will have it all taken down and will help you load everything up. Call me at 701 361 5055 with any questions. Thanks!

reefboys

$130 plus actual shipping for the RO unit. And I'd really like to sell the live rock locally but if by the end of the week i havent then i may be forced to ship. Thanks

reefboys

Hey sorry I just got home for the day. I will go box it up and figure out shipping and everything and i'll get back to you by the end of the day so we can figure something out. Thanks!

saltysteele

man, if i had 1) the money, 2)seen this in time, i'd a snatched it up! i don't care what the wife would have said! i'd been like, your 70-f'n-dollar haircuts, scrapbooking stuff, and here i cut my own hair, and don't really have any hobbies (other than my fw tank). not only am i buying it, but i'm putting it on your side of the bedroom!!!

not really.... i know how far to push.... i would have bought it, though!

she'd get over it! LOL

reefboys

Well i still have the tank, stand, sump, and lights if you're interested lol. I'd make you a real good deal and you'd just have to get rock