210 Tank Pics of New Rock and Corals 10.13.06

efishnsea

Originally Posted by cymbal67
one of the best tanks ive seen
Thanks, alot of people dont know what they are missing not having a saltwater tank

vanos

"It's a beauty Clark and don't be falling in love with it because we'll be taking it back home with us next month."

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Vanos
"It's a beauty Clark and don't be falling in love with it because we'll be taking it back home with us next month."
Thanks
but "Who is Clark"
:thinking: ????

titan

Wow talk about fillin' er' up; looks good. Can you post a full tank shot just for size reference. I've got the same size tank with all the hardware being set-up as we speak. Thx

titan

I was thinking a shot from the other side of the room to get a visual of it's full dimension, but close enough

devaji108

hey efishnsea love the tank but were are you getting all thoses killer rics? there prob. one of my fav. coral...I got a couple purple browish wanta trade..LOl ? but if you could share your hook up that would be real cool devaji108@yahoo.com my 240 needs some rics
CHEERS and happy reefing

jayc

I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet tank!! Can you list what all fish you have in there? What kinda lighting are you using? And MORE PICS please!!!!!!

-Josh

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Titan
I was thinking a shot from the other side of the room to get a visual of it's full dimension, but close enough

Here you go

brucewrs

WOW!!! What an awsome tank!!! Nice job.I have a 210 but mostly just live rock and fish....If you ever want to get rid of any thing I am in the next town over.lol. BTW do you know anyone getting rid of a tank max size 28x22 16 high.. Can be a little smaller but can not be longer than 28". Building a fuge Thanks,Bruce

efishnsea

Hey sign guy and jay C
I have 3-250 coralvue MHs, 4- 96w 460nm actinicts for lighting. Getting ready to add some moon lights. I made the sump to fit the base using acrylic I had cut to the dimensions I wanted. I glued the sump together myself to save a bunch of money, it was really easy. The water is being filtered through 2layers of the blue white filter pad, from the overflow. The water is skimmed with a berlin skimmer. I do not have a fuge, mabey a future addition, everything is just fine w/o it. I drip approx 3 1/2 gallons of kalk everynight for calcium maintenance and a stable ph. I have that much evaporation because of the 10" fan I have blowing on the water surface, which brought the temp down a few degrees. The water is kept a 79 degrees with an actica 1/3hp chiller.
Live stock one of each
clarki clown
foxface rabbit fish
yellow tang
diadema
yellow coris wrass
flame angel
Any suggestions on some more fish that I might add :thinking: ????

efishnsea

Originally Posted by brucewrs
You built that sump yourself?Where did you get the materials and what did you use?Thanks
There is an plastics distributer down by the airport. I brought the dimensions for the pieces I needed and they cut them for me. They have special machines for that. They sell the glue there. You just tape the sides together (one at a time) and apply the acrylic glue.it bonds fast so that you can move on tho the next piece. The joint will suck the glue in. After it drys overnight use aquarium silicone on the corners anr your done. I think the materials were about 45 :thinking: bucks. The sump is 18x18x27 which equals 38 gallons.
I try to get the exact name of that place and post

brucewrs

Originally Posted by efishnsea
There is an plastics distributer down by the airport. I brought the dimensions for the pieces I needed and they cut them for me. They have special machines for that. They sell the glue there. You just tape the sides together (one at a time) and apply the acrylic glue.it bonds fast so that you can move on tho the next piece. The joint will suck the glue in. After it drys overnight use aquarium silicone on the corners anr your done. I think the materials were about 45 :thinking: bucks. The sump is 18x18x27 which equals 38 gallons.
I try to get the exact name of that place and post
That would be great.Thanks

efishnsea

West Palm Beach Plastics
1883 church st
wpb
If they are off of Okachobee sp. then that is the place Its been a couple of years :thinking: .

brucewrs

Originally Posted by efishnsea
West Palm Beach Plastics
1883 church st
wpb
If they are off of Okachobee sp. then that is the place Its been a couple of years :thinking: .
Did you have to order it or will they cut it while you wait?Also how thick should I get?thanks