210g Complete in DC/NoVA

steveoutla

210g Tank, stand and 55g sump/refugium with baffles (includes all plumbing) -$700
3 250w retro MH kits (M58 magnetic ballast, mogul, spider reflectors and XM 10k bulbs (4 months old) - $350 Mag 9.5 return pump (brand new) - $75.00
1 Tunze 6060 - $100
1 Tunze 6080 - $100
200# Fiji and Marshall Island live rock - $ 3.50 lb
100# live sand - $1 lb
4 48” VHO actinic bulbs (4 months old) - $40
Livestock:
1 6-8” Gold Spotted Rabbitfish - $50
1 4” Scopas Tang - $20
1 4” Yellow Tang - $30
1 4” Hippo Tang - $50

badfish2

Could you put 20K bulbs in those lights?
Or would i have to change the ballasts, etc.?
Do you have pics of the lights?
What are the dimensions of the tank?
Thanks!

steveoutla

You can put different "K" lights into these without replacing the ballast. You just can't put different wattages of bulbs in without changing the ballasts. Going to try to post pics of lights tonight.
Tank dimensions are 72"L x 24"W x 29"H.

badfish2

Thanks steve,
Can I stop by at some point and check them out? I have another guy I'm talking to about lights, but I haven't seen his yet either. After I see both, I'll make a decision and buy them this weekend if that works for you.
Please e-mail me if you want at "jondavis AT umd DOT edu" (go terps)
and we can make arrangements to meet up.

D

dholmblad

What is the gph on each of the Tunze?
And what would the price be for just 2 of the MH set ups? Please send pictures to dholmblad@gmail.com. I am located in fairfax va and could pick up.
Are you getting out of the hobby?

jsteph24

do you still have rock available? if so, are you willing to ship? I am really interested and would pay shipping if it is still available.

steveoutla

I still have a bunch of rock and will ship if you pay the shipping. Just let m eknow how much you want and I can calculate the shipping charge.
thanks.

steveoutla

No corals for sale. Unfortunately Tunzes have been sold. Here's the updated list.
210g Tank, stand and 55g sump/refugium with baffles (includes all plumbing) -$700
3 250w retro MH kits (M58 magnetic ballast, mogul, spider reflectors and XM 10k bulbs (4 months old) - $350
Mag 9.5 return pump (brand new) - $75.00
200# Fiji and Marshall Island live rock - $ 3.50 lb
100# live sand - $1 lb
4 48” VHO actinic bulbs (4 months old) - $40
Livestock:
1 6-8” Gold Spotted Rabbitfish - $50

steveoutla

The stand is 72" wide and 36" high. It is an open stand so there are no doors on it. I left an access on the side. Here are some pics: