216 gal for sale/trade

sandman12

I dont hav e it rite now but I could easily get. It measures 491/2"w by 491/2"L by 20" tall it would come with a stand and tank. I was just wondering if anyone would buy it or trde fro 100-150gal and cash?
e-mail me milkmanf12@aol.com

djessem

What amount of cash are you talking about if i traded my 125 long. Its about 6+ feet long and 20 inches wide by 24 deep or so with a stand. can you send a pic in reply

sandman12

well I dont have it now so I cant take a pic. but i would want with that trade like $100 , it wouldnt be for like a month

djessem

We are considering this seriously......i have pics of my tank to send......would like pics of yours also and tell me about the stand........wooden? what type wood and color ofstain, eyc. pics would help and ill send also

sandman12

ooo send me an e-mail milkmanf12@aol.com
its 4 feet wide, 4 feet deep, and 20 tall, it has a wooden stand, and 4 places to tank water and 1 return,the only thing that would have to be bought is a pump but it comes with a sump ,skimmer and the tank it self needs to be re stained ,but iam doing that stuff, and its not runnig as of now and i dont have it rite now, it is at a friends , but ill ask him fro pics.