220 for sale

mumbulog

Congratulations Crimzy you are the proud winner of correcting an error, your so smart, Crimzy is my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mumbulog

tatoofish and Doeboy,
I am in New Berlin Ny 13411. I am in the center of Coopersotwn, Utica, Oneonta, and Norwich. I am willing to deliver or meet halfway if you cover the gas both ways for me. If you email me at gem_13335@yahoo.com your email address I will send some pics.
Gordon

crimzy

Originally Posted by mumbulog
http:///forum/post/2727684
Congratulations Crimzy you are the proud winner of correcting an error, your so smart, Crimzy is my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I have so many people to thank for this honor. I'd like to thank my parents for making me as intelligent as I am. I'd like to thank all my girlfriends from the ages of 12-25 for giving me the confidence to point out others shortcomings, and finally, I'd like to thank the heavenly father for making me the wonderfully arrogant SOB that I became.
Just want to let my fans know that I have not reached the pinnacle of my arrogant ways. I will continue to work and strive to be better and smarter than you. This is quite an award.

mumbulog

The tank is painted blue on the back and sides. The tank is 1/4 full with live rock and sand for a friend. The only 2 items included in this sale are the tank and stand.

tatoofish

This tank is for me , BUT I am going on vaca and will be back on the 1st.if you still have it for sale let me know. Thanks Russ