220 Gallon DAS reef ready Complete setup running

uchi1986

I am selling my complete set up. I have had this system running for about 3 years now. This reef is as stable as it gets. I have over $10,000.00 invested and many, many hours of labor. But, on the other hand I have had many, many hours of enjoyment out of this hobby. I just don't have the time anymore. I will list out what is included here. This system must be torn down and picked up buy the buyer. I will help tear it down. I am located in Prospect, Ohio 43342. If you are interested please email me at aldridge7084@verizon.net I am asking $4500.00 for everything. It is loaded with animals.
Here we go:
-220 gallon DAS (Dutch Aquarium System) drilled with 2 corner overflows 96"x60"x22"
This is all oak with a bookcase stand with custom hood with 2 hinged lids furniture quality.
-250~300 lbs. live rock covered with all kinds of Mushrooms red, green, brown, fuzzy, ricordea's polyps you name it.
-1 large branching torch maybe 30 branches WOW.
-1 show size leather coral 12~15" across I'm talking huge.....
-1 large colony of brown polyps 50~80 polyps
-At least 1 large feather duster. I have dropped quite a few behind the rocks over time.
-A lot of snails and hermit crabs. I really don't have a count.
-2 large green brittle stars
-1 large brown brittle star
-1 purple lobster-I see rarely, usually during feeding. I see moltings pretty often.
-1 large Red Sea Purple Tang 5"~6" this guy is absolutly beautiful!
-1 XL Sailfin Tang 7"~8" Big.....He's the king of the tank.
-1 XL Powder Blue Tang about 6" another beautiful fish. Brilliant colors. A perfect fish.
-2 med Yellow Tangs 3"~4" these fish love to swim together.
-1 med~large Yellow Eye Kole Tang 4" Loves to eat.
-1 large Checkerboard Wrasse 7"~8" very neat fish. Lots of detail on this fish.
-1 large Tomato Clown 4" loves the Leather Coral.
-1 med~large longnose Hawk maybe 4" neat fish. loves to just sit and watch you.
-1 med Flame Angel 3"~4" always swimming in and out of the rocks eating.
-1 med Red Scooter Blennie. Always hopping around the tank.
-1 med Bi-Color Blennie. Loves to back in holes n the rock. Purple and Orange fish.
-3 med blue chromies. The tails on these fish are getting long.
Equipment:
-Red Sea Marine Lab testkit
-Ice Cap digital timer
-Coralife digital thermometer
-(2) Icecap 660 VHO electronic ballasts
-(8) URI VHO 48" bulbs 2-super actinic and 6 aquasun all mounted in the lids.
-55 gallon sump with bio-ball chamber full of bio-balls and light. Drilled for external pump.
-Iwaki MD-100RTL external pump 2000 gph rated. (Sump return)
-300 watt titanium tube heater with external control.
-Red Sea berlin 250 gallon protein skimmer with Mag 6 pump.
-Auto fill system for sump.
-40 watt Aquq ultra violet light. (UV light)
-100 gpd RO/DI 5 stage system with automatic 55 gallon auto fill system.
-Numerous Kent Marine mineral supplement chemicals.
-Instant Ocean salt 200 gallon pain almost full.
-Magnavore 6 cleaning magnet.
-all PVC plumbing included.
This is a professional set up. It needs nothing but a new owner. You will love it.
Please price this out. You will see that this is one heck of a deal. Although it's not cheap.
If you have questions please email me. I can send you pictures upon request. Please serious inquires only. email is aldridge7084@verizon.net

uchi1986

Hello everyone. I am ready to deal on this complete setup. Please make me an offer. I do need to sell it.

krazekajin

How close are you to toledo? Will you part any of it out and will you sell any of the livestock? Also Pics are needed

marllo

I am definately interested.
Please post or email pictures. I am located between Charleston and Huntington, WV. I currently have a 55 gallon on the second floor and am always looking to upgrade and place it down in the family room. :thinking: