220gal and 75 gal fish tank

junbug1970

Fish tank made by all glass 220 gallon with stand oak finish and 3 flourescent lighting and stand, bought new 1 year ago asking $600. measurement is 72" in length x 36" tall and 24"deep
the stand is 72x30"x24
i also have 75 Gallon made by all glass with stand in black finish and matching canopy $250 bought new 1.5 years ago.
48" length
local pick up only. both tanks is not reef ready, but if you want to purchase over flow box i have them (700gph)
please take a look at the link to see the picture
http://community.webshots.com/album/134129570IIbYRz
thanks

fireemt_us

Hey, Im interested in your tank that your selling. But where is here? Where do I have to pick it up at if I buy it?

postit

I just saw your post for the tanks, if they are still available please let me know, I am definitely interested. Will the tanks include the livestock also? I am located in Wheaton also, so pick-up should not be a problem. I have just re-activated my registration to this message board, so I could reply to your post. I am not certain how timely I will receive a reply, from this site -you can also send reply to my email address - postit1@msn.com
Thanks,
Greg

badasstang

Not trying to steal the thread, but where did you get the seahorses? Are they tank raised or wild caught? I am looking for some, but can't force myself in spending $200+ for oceanriders.

junbug1970

i got them thru scott's petshop in weschester. they are wild caught. i sold them to a friend of mine which is is selling them in december because he is moving to idaho. if you are interested, let me know and i can give you his phone number to call.