225 with nano fish

civickid

I have a 225 that has been up and running for a year as a aggressive and the fish always hide so im making it a giant nano with a ton of small fish maybe a couple of schools. What kinda fish do you think would be good. The tank has 200lbs of live rock and just a yellow tang.

nanocuber7

hes talking about nano fish tangs aren't nano fish. but you should get chromis cardinals blennies anthias stay small but need lots of swim room.

civickid

I want schools of fish. How many chromis, banner cardinal, firefish, bangaii cardinal would you think i need to look good but not to over do it. Those are some fish i have thought about schooling then i will have alot of gobies, basslets, small wrasse, angel fish, clowns, blennies just to name a couple.

reefdude37

Originally Posted by nanocuber7
hes talking about nano fish tangs aren't nano fish. but you should get chromis cardinals blennies anthias stay small but need lots of swim room.
My bad

laddy

I once saw a school of green chromis at a wholesale place 100 deep.....pretty cool. But 100 fish might be a little too much :jumping:

mythrenody

Chromis,Anthias(not a nano fish),Firefish school kinda,Bangaii Cardinals
Should be safe if you have them in schools of odd numbers,3,5,7,9,etc...

natep206

id do
13 green chromis
13 bangaii (they loook cool all just floating there)
maybe 3 blennies (i like orange spotted, molly miller and lawnmower)
and you could add other wrasses, gobies, anthias, basslets, dartfish, clownfish, damsels, jawfish, dottybacks and dragonets
nate