24 Gal Nano Cube UPGraded Hood Stand for sale KY

say

24 Gal Nano Cube with Stand and Upgraded 3.36w Hood with moon lights and Chiller *( chiller not installed yet but will be included) I have bought a new tank and need to move this one.
Paid way over 600 for everything included but will take 400.00 now or take your chance at the

[hr]
on ---- for possible lower price. Approximately 8 months old.
I would also consider trading the tank for corals and fish.
If you have other questions, please let me know.

say

I'm looking for corals mainly zoos and sps.
Also... price has went down to 150.00 and is listed on ----.
24 gal nano cube/with stand and upgraded lighting 3.36w with moon lights
I'm up for trades to other corals.. just send me a pm

fishguy77

Any chance you would consider shipping? Or can you get anywhere close to New Jersey (I'll be headed down there this weekend)? If so, I'd be interested... I sent you an e-mail through ---- if you want to reply to me directly.

say

Originally Posted by FishGuy77
Any chance you would consider shipping? Or can you get anywhere close to New Jersey (I'll be headed down there this weekend)? If so, I'd be interested... I sent you an e-mail through ---- if you want to reply to me directly.

Ok... Here goes.... If anyone wants the tank and me ship it... I would have to have 200.00 plus shipping and insurance. BUTTTTT If someone wants to pick it up... you can have to 150.00. I will trade for corals if anyone has corals to trade and make it worth my trade. I have this listed on other sites... so first one to let me know they want it will get it.
if you want this tank... email me at pwrsrace@barbourville.com