24 Gallon Nano Cube Tank/stand

kynsee

I have a 24 gallon nano cube forsale I purchased a larger tank so this 1 has to go $200 obo

nwdyr

Don't mean to sound like a jerk but, I can get it delivered for 258.00 new, would you take 100.00? If not I understand, thank you! and yes that is with the stand aslo

kynsee

will if u can get it for $285 then why lowball me to $100 speaking that i paid $300 for mines if u want it ill sell it for $180 but no lower its only 1 month old...

veronicad

Hey, have you sold this tank yet? Why are you getting rid of it after only 1 month? I'm interested, but would you consider holding it (money down, of course) until I can get it? Where in Wisconsin are you? PM me, please, so we can talk more.
Thanks!
Veronica

kynsee

yes the tank and stand is still forsale but no live stock as its going in my new tank. I purchased a 75 gallon tank so im trying to make some space thats all..

kynsee

the tank and stand is still forsale but the live stock is going in my new tank any question post a reply..

is the price still $180 or has the price dropped?????

your willing to ship?
i still got to talk to my wife, but she knows that iam looking for a nano for the bed room.
thanks

kynsee

what kind of lightings im looking for are some metal halides, 2 korailas 2-3, sump tank, skimmer, or cash.. let me know what lighting u have maybe we can workout some kind of deal lights plus cash...

nwdyr

Dr. Smith & Foster 258 tank stand, delivered. I would not have busted you out here or tried to but you had to be a jerk about it. And by the way used is used, just like a car, I have sold "used" eq. b4 and you are lucky if you get 1/3. Sorry thats the way it works