24 Nano Reef Ready For Sale. PICS!

reefman22

Hey everyone, I am selling a 24 gallon DELUXE JBJ Lighting Nano Cube. It is only 5 days old. I bought it and found a 55 gallon that was a great deal and I was looking for a bigger tank. MINT CONDITION. 2 strips of 65 WATT POWER COMPACT LIGHTING! (Deluxe for saltwater) also comes with 2 LED Nite-Lites (NEW!). Also has 2 cooling fans for the lights!!!Can house some corals. Tank has smooth rounded corners for panoramic viewing. Filter is a 3-Stage filtration with a 290 GPH PUMP!! The tank has filter and lights built in making it the easiest tank to start that I have ever seen. Perfect beginner tank and will work wonders. Reef Ready and no plumbing hassels. Just set it up and turn it on. Great tank. A must buy for anyone looking to get into the hobby or that is just looking for an easy reef ready tank.
Asking $210. Hoping not to ship but may if a good deal is available.
Pic One- Tank
Pic Two- Filter from above
Pic Three- Tank from angle
Pic Four- Under Lid
Pic Five- At Night with NEW LED LIGHTS!!!

mimzy

new LED moonlights huh?
Hhhm.... would you be willing to part them from the tank?
If so...how much?

reefman22

haha sorry but the LEDs are built in to the lid. and 150 is too low sorry and maybe a discount but only if i dont sell it soon.

reefman22

im in south fl, 33433 and if I ship, you have to pay for shipping. i may already have found a local buyer so Im not sure but if not, is u paying for shipping ok?