240 Coral Propagation Aquarium For Sale $700 / OBO

requiem

This aquarium was used for coral propagation in a wholesale aquarium outlet. The tank is in good shape with little to no major scratches. This aquarium measures 96"x 36"x 16" and comes out to be right around 240 gallons. The tank has single end overflow that measures 36"x 6" roughly. In the overflow there are a total of 6 drilled holes for returns and drains. The top of this tank is constructed out of a brake bar design. If you would like to see more pictures of this tank please email me at alligatorkid@aol.com . Due to the size of this item, it is impossible to ship. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks for looking.

groupergenius

This tank is absolutely perfect for my next project. Unfortunately, that project has to wait for monetary reasons. Plus the fact it's in Ohio. The fuel alone would tack on another 300-350 price tag on it for me.

Someone in that area should snag this especially if they are thinking of a frag tank and have the room.

requiem

Forgot to mention this in the description. At one end of the aquarium on the top cross brace there are 3 small drilled holes. They are .25" in dim and where used for spending power heads in the aquarium. If you would like to see a picture of these please email me. The webserver is giving me a hard time loading pictures onto it.
Also the tank was made by a company in Jacksonville FL called Clear Sea Aquatics.

requiem

Yes keeping fish in it would be fine. The tank is 16" high. If you have visited an local wholesaler or fish store before. Most of there tanks are only 12" high.