240 Finally Set Up And Running

goingpoor

this is a picture of my 110 high ,everything went into my 240 but it looks so bare know in my 240
110 gallon

240 gallon

goingpoor

equitment i have right know is basicly what i need to have it up and running there are plans for the future and i hate doing it a** backwords but thats how i have always done it my hubby is not into the hobby and once the tanks up and running its oww i need to get this or oww i need to get that so thats how it works for me if he had to go out and buy it all at once i think he would have a fit lol
400 wet dry filter
pump external coral life turbo
proclear skimmer
a couple powerheads wave makers
3x175 mh wont to get 4x200 mh
dual actinics witch i need more have a new 8 foot strip being built

goingpoor

Originally Posted by aquaguy24
tank looks great.. nice hook up from the lfs. mine just wanna sell sell and sell some more.
ya my lfs is awsome ive been going there sence he opened Exotics and Aquatics in niles michiagan.there really cool up there (almost) everything in my tank has come from there........ :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish

goingpoor

Originally Posted by Bronco300
looks awesome!! how tall is that stand-couple feet?

yes i hate to say it because it makes it a pain in the butt for me but staind is only 25 inches tall its hard to get in there i wonted it taller my husband didnt wont to have to rebuild the whole thing

goingpoor

Originally Posted by RUBBERDUCK
hey what fish store was this, i live near indianapolis. Great tank, wow
Exotics and aquatics in niles michagian
**DO NOT POST LINKS TO ANY PET STORE OR ONLINE SOURCE THAT IS DIRECT COMPETITION OF SWF.COM this insludes local pet stores its against the forum rules**

goingpoor

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Sweet! Is anything in the 110
no sold it.kinda wish i didnt thow,but dont have a really big house so there wouldnt of been anywhere else i could of set it up

sleasia

goingpoor...love that name, sums it up for all of us....your tank is beautiful, nice job on both the stand and the transferring...and cool, someone else with a garage just like mine

michaeltx

**goingpoor please dont post links to stores.
I grew up in SB and didnt know there where any SW stores there guess I will have to check some stores out when I come up this summer.
Mike

joojoo

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
I grew up in SB and didnt know there where any SW stores there guess I will have to check some stores out when I come up this summer.
Mike
Nothing too impressive.

goodwin9

Very nice looking tank
I started reading and first thought was "how did they do all of that in 12 days", then I got down and saw your previoius tank. I don't know which is worse, starting a tank from scratch, or moving things from one to another. Having done both, I think starting from scratch is easier, but you did a great job on your upgrade!

goingpoor

Originally Posted by goodwin9
Very nice looking tank
I started reading and first thought was "how did they do all of that in 12 days", then I got down and saw your previoius tank. I don't know which is worse, starting a tank from scratch, or moving things from one to another. Having done both, I think starting from scratch is easier, but you did a great job on your upgrade!
thank you very much its been alot of work as im sure you know but i put in 4 bio spira packs,but im still looking at the tank every morning very nurvis......but my zenia is pumping like crazy so it must be good lol

michaeltx

sorry about that didnt know someone asked and just thought i would but the link in .......my bad
not a problem. at all just a reminder as we see them posted we let people know and if people continue after that then there is a problem.
Mike

Nothing too impressive.
well I live in a town here that I have to drive about an hour + to get to there nearest store.
Mike

goingpoor

not a problem. at all just a reminder as we see them posted we let people know and if people continue after that then there is a problem.
well I live in a town here that I have to drive about an hour + to get to there nearest store.
Mike
WELL THERE ARE A COUPLE OF NICE STORES SOME AROUND HERE DONT LIKE EXOTICS AND AQUATICS I LOVE IT THERE IS ANOTHER MIDWEST CORALS MOST PEAPLE LIKE THAT STORE HE HAS A BETTER SET UP AND ALL AGRICULTURED CORALS BUT I GO TO E& A BECUASE THERE NICE PEAPLE AND TREAT YOU GOOD WHEN YOU WALK IN THE DOOR ,AND IVE BEEN DEALING WITH HIM SENCE HE OPENED.AND YES I TO HAVE DROVE AN HOUR TO CHECK OUT SALTWATER STORES BUT NEVER HAVE BEEN TO EMPRESSED : )