240 Fs

idontfish

Please email me at jasonzilvitis@www.com about selling your wet/dry. What is the brand and size of the sump? How much for shipping and handling to Chicago? Thanks
Jason

aggie05

Damn, if I had 1700 laying around I would be headed to Waco tonight. Why are you getting out of the hobby?

bodie925

im running 8 40w bulbs, 6 tricolmatice 2 blues , i made a fixture out of a couple of shop light and attactd them to the lid, it works great and light up the whole room with the lid open.

bodie925

op sorry thought i had a pic. i kinda want to sell this one out right, but i will consider any reasonable offer, oh and sorry no shipping.

bodie925

no i used that for the drain tubes and pipe in the over flow box, on the back i used black wrapping paper actually it work well and is removable if need be,

demosthenes

Sounds good. When I bought my first tank I was told to evenly distribute Vaseline on the back of the tank, then put the background on. It looks great, but only if you do it perfect, if you mess up slightly it's ruined. Since then I've just spray-painted the backs of my tanks.

P

pirate_bob

its a nice tank.. have you tried any of your LFS to see if they will buy it off of you?