240 gallon acyrlic tank 4 sale in tampa fl

sandman_rsr

Got a friend of mine selling his 240 gallon acyrlic tank with built in overflows,The tanks is 8 x 24 x 24 and has a acyrlic divider in the center of the tank.
He had one side set up as a reef and the other side as a fowlr, the divider can easly be removed. There is no stand or lights just the tank,The tank has minor scratches just like your everyday acyrlic tank has. The back and two sides are a black acyrlic.
Right now there is no picture of the tank but i will try to get them up here soon as i get them from him,i myself seen the tank and it is in great shape i just with i had a 8 foot wall to put it on hehehe.
this tank is for pick up only and will not ship.
asking price is $300.00 FIRM
email nascar03@tampabay.rr.com

i called yesterday but it will cost me 302 to rent a uhaul to go and get it i have the cash in my hands but it won,t be worth it to me to pay 302 plus gas to get the tank and pay another 300 belive if i had a bigger van or truck i would of been there today ,sorry unless you can come up with a cheaper way for me to get let me know thanks again :cool:

sandman_rsr

clowntrigger2k do you have a truck?? or a van?? it is cheap cheap cheap to rent a trailer instead of a u-haul truck.
kyle ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!! he's a good kid and means well but he just got to know the cost of a saltwater tank lol Wish i knew b 4 i got into all of this fun.

lharm

1. its not his fault, His parents just are being smart with money.
2. he almost got the other deal
3. he brought back a post that asked 400 dollars
4. This is only 300
5. Besides 100 is the max I could pay. Thats why were going on snorkeling trips when it warms up.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH LUKE (lharm) im just 13 im not rolling in cash$$$ GEEZE P.S. we needa go to the keys soon luke! and sandman_rsr

sandman_rsr

lol i hear ya buddy and if i had 8 ft of wall i would have a new tank aswell.It's a steal thats for sure and if his wife wasnt in the air force and getting ready to be shipped out i dont think he would be selling it himself.