240 gallon reef

triga22

Originally Posted by Lesleybird
Very Ugly! No taste at all!
What are you talking about. That is really mean. The tank looks great I think you have no taste.

lesleybird

You know I'm only messing with you....One of the nicest I have seen. Great taste in fish. I like your corals but I am too lazy to mess with them as they require way more than any fish! You know the only thing that I don't love is that it is a little crowded in there. The fish said they needed more room to swim. Lesley

reefreak29

Originally Posted by TriGa22
What are you talking about. That is really mean. The tank looks great I think you have no taste.
she was being sarcastic as was I

triga22

I see. I can see your sarcastic but I believed her's. You dont see people actually say it looks horrible and no taste. They may say too much fish when there is only 1.

lesleybird

You know I really like that little angelfish that kinda looks like my favorite fish the bluefaced angelfish. I will never have the time to have a big enough tank for one though as I think they probabley need at least 200 gallons.....You know if it is one when he gets bigger he may make lunch of your corals. Maybe not if he is really well fed? Or is he some other type of angel? Lesley

Your tank looks absoloutly AWESOME! My dentist had a tank in the waiting room like that once. Then someone broke in, stole a bunch of stuff, and then poured clorox in the tank. It was his ex wife. i felt bad for him.

barchtruong

Originally Posted by Drumachine09
Your tank looks absoloutly AWESOME! My dentist had a tank in the waiting room like that once. Then someone broke in, stole a bunch of stuff, and then poured clorox in the tank. It was his ex wife. i felt bad for him.
what a terrible crime!!
I would pump saltwater with clorox and some grounded dead stony corals right through her throat if I were that dentist.