240 gallon tank

silkks11

Hi I'm selling a 240 gallon brand new tank. It is glass with two corner overflows and a predrilled tank. The tank is still in plastic as is the oak stand that goes with it. I will also throw in a wet/dry never been used and a fluval 404(used) Along with a brand new mag 9 pump never been used. Now all of this stuff cost me close to 2500 bucks so anyone please start making offers if you want it. highest bidder wins this setup

silkks11

me too man, I had 400 views of it too and 1 bid
and nothing. But I'm looking for right around 1000-1100 just someone start the bidding, It was a custom made glass tank from a company out of tennessee and the sad thing is I cannot recall there name. but it is of oceanic quality.

silkks11

no i'm pretty sure it wasn't them
there are pictures just look on ---- or otherwise im me
please someone e-mail me to buy this tank

I've read from previous posts that the tank is too long (8') to fit into the house, because it can't be manuevered properly. The tank is brand new and still in the packaging though.

silkks11

yes it is still in the packaging, we tried to move the stand first being much lighter it would be much easier to move and that still has the plastic on it as well. my hallways are way too narrow to turn it into the room that it'll fit in so we just placed my tank in the garage thats all. otherwise I wouldn't be selling.

tangtang

Do you have a window in that room that you could go through instead? It pains me to hear that you went to all the trouble to buy the ultimate tank and...
Maybe you always wanted another entrance to the house??? <smile> You know, through that room! <smile>

silkks11

well basically the tank was going on the 2nd floor so it would have been a real pain to lift it up a ladder two floors and then into a window that wouldn't have fit it haha. so I"m just looking to sell it and bring some more joy into someone elses home. Leopard shark I e-mail you, please respond as soon as possible. I think shipping will only be 200 bucks max

idontfish

Just wondering if you still have the 240G. I recieved for a Christmas present a 220G! Just to inform you though there is no possible way that a 240G could go on a second floor, because as soon as its filled with water it would end up falling right through the floor! Do you want to get rid of the wet/dry? Or any of the pumps?:D

rickycobra

I was wondering if you would part out the wet dry? If so what are the dimmesions, and how much would you want, ballpark figure. I live iIn fall river, where in mass do you live? My email is rickycobra@attbi.com. Let me know either way, thanks ricky

idontfish

Please email at jasonzilvitis@www.com about the wet/dry sump. How much you would like for it, and how much for shipping to Chicago, zip code 60803. Thanks