24g nano cube deluxe

feixjai

just wanted to know what kind of fish and mod that people have done in there nano. please give me the instructions if you did do a mod and the level of difficulty

jacksdad

I have a perc and a lawnmower blenny. Several blue legged hermits, some astreas, 1 turbo, 2 pepeermint shrimp, and a emerald crab. The only mods I have added are my skimmer, which is just plug and play and a chiller. The chiller is very easy to install it is made for the nano. Posting rules prohibit me from directing you. If you would like the site shoot me an e-mail.
Bob

D

d00kie

Hey jacksdad
I just bought a 24g dx nano cube. I might need to get a chiller because of my ambient room temperature. Also what does you skimmer do for the entire system? What are teh benifits of it? Thanks Jacksdad, also i am from michigan to, were area are you from? my email is aaronjdewitt@gmail.com

fish fever

Originally Posted by jacksdad
I have a perc and a lawnmower blenny. Several blue legged hermits, some astreas, 1 turbo, 2 pepeermint shrimp, and a emerald crab. The only mods I have added are my skimmer, which is just plug and play and a chiller. The chiller is very easy to install it is made for the nano. Posting rules prohibit me from directing you. If you would like the site shoot me an e-mail.
Bob
Hi Bob,
Please send the site, too. My email address is ca_wine_lady@yahoo.com. Thanks.