24gal 35 days

hot883

Sure looks nice. Hope your corals do ok in such a new tank. Good luck and keep the pics. coming.

agentgq

I believe that pic was taken Aug 28. Added NEW corals and all are doing awsome. Only problem is that an anemone moved on top of my leather hand and he is a little curled up right now.

jeremyglen

I see you like anemones! Is that three of them? I really hope they work out for you, but I have yet to be able to keep one healthy in my 10g, even with the 70w MH. Most people would suggest you not put an anemone in any tank less than 6 months to a year old, much less a 12g cube with poor lighting. I'm not trying to discourage you, but I want you to be prepared to be sucking out dead anemones and doing water changes to get the bad stuff out.
Also, I see those are condylactis anemones. Be very careful with those because they will sting the hell out of everything around them. I stood that a LFS and watched a condy and a carpet take turns stinging each other. It was quite funny.

bam20747

very nice tank, i am a newbie too just ordered a 12 gallon nano kit today, and i too want coral and fish (two percula clown fish) good luck

agentgq

The lighting is stock for now but I am looking into a mod that I was showed by Jacksdad. I got rid of 2 anemones to my brother for his 125 gallon. The cube pictured is actually 24 gal. that I am looking to upgrade the intake to skim the surface. Any comments or suggestions for skimming would be appreciated. Thanks for the input folks.