25 lbs of LR in Hampton Roads, VA

mackrlgirl

I just received my Florida Keys LR (liverocks.com)Ron Tuesday and it has been in my new tank cycling the tank. At this time, I cannot keep the rock, due to family issues. I am asking $100 for LR. I'm not going to ship it since 1) I don't know how and 2) I'm pressed for time. There is nothing wrong with the LR at all, like I said I bought it for my new tank, and it has been in my new tank since Tuesday.
Any questions just ask.
Marie

mackrlgirl

I can pack up the tank since I still have the box it came in, I just do not want to stock my tank up and things are going well then have to move cross country is 3-4 months. So instead of getting in too deep I would rather start my tank when I know what is going on with my living situation 100%

mackrlgirl

The rock is in my tank right now cycling the tank. The only thing I have in the tank is the rock. Let me see if I can get my digital camera to snap a photo.

mackrlgirl

I haven't figured out how to post photos to this site yet but here is a link. I just took these a few minutes ago without the flash. I have 3 with the flash on as well, if you want to see the rock with flash .
Click Here for the photos I took
Let me know if that worked or not.

shrimp134

Hey, Hey, Hey I am still intersted, y cant u do it greg..jw? And email me mackrlgirl so we can talk...casey.a.johnson@sendit.nodak.edu

pizzamiglio

If the sale falls through, and it is still avail, give me an email at mario_pizzamiglio@msn.com. I live in MD, but I have a few friends that work at the schoolhouse there on Useless. They can pick it up, and truck it up to me when they come up on the weekends.
-Mario

mackrlgirl

Someone local has emailed me and we have setup something up, but if it falls throuhg I will email you shrimp134.
Thank you all

gregvabch

i'm going out of town next week and even if i explained it thoroughly to my girlfriend she wouldn't be able to tend to the rock while it was curing.