250 Gallon Acrylic Complete Setup Inc. Fish For Sale

randy 13

Still have the live rock. Honestly, I don't know how much is there. It has not been under any special lighting, just normal output. I have seen a little green slime on it and a little fuzz (hair algae starting?).

randy 13

I would say at least 100 pounds of the live rock/base/lava/etc. mixture. If I am wrong and it's not at least 100 pounds, I'll throw some of mine in to make the 100 pounds. But I would say it is at least 100 pounds, maybe more.

af_hall14

It looks like small pieces.... are they? Would you sell it for $225 shipped to 31005? If it is shipped in 2-50lb containers, shipping will not be as much.

randy 13

The skimmer is a Berlin Classic
The rock is mostly medium size pieces.
Not sure how I would ship it.
Overnight?
Next day?
Two day?
UPS?
FedEx?

sailfin

Just a couple of more questions.
1. How old are they?
2. Do you still have the boxes and all equipment they came with?
3. Do you take paypal? If not what type of payment?

randy 13

They are about 2 years as of September. One has a year old impellar.
I don't have the boxes. I can send you either a square sponge that they used to come with or a large strainer that they now come with.
We have paypal (at least in relation to ----. Can you use it even without using ----?)
I can't remember but I think they have the longer cord on them too.

sailfin

Let me get the OK from the better half and get back with you. Sounds good to me. You can use Paypal for anything. All I will need is your e-mail address you use for the account and I can get you the money. Not saying your gonna rip me off or anything, but Paypal is just safer than checks or moneyorders.

randy 13

Trying to get the email to work. We had a fire and put our internet account on hold and now they're telling us we can't have our email address back. So I may have to change our address. I'll let you know.

d0ch0liday

how much for the lion fish and the trigger? i want one of them if they are for sale but im wondering how much shipped?