250 hot magnum filter

kirk

I was just wondering if anybody out there had a 250 Hot magnum canister filter by marineland. I have one on my 55 gallon tank, and notice it shoots little bubbles out the return line, these bubbles are very, very small, and was just wondering if this was normal, and will it hurt the water quality or fish?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
You probably don't have a 100% water flow going, which means that there is some air in the air flow system somewhere....sorta like when you submerge a container in water, but there's still an air pocket in the container....Shouldn't have any adverse side effects on the filtration process. Check your entire line to see if you can see any airpocket somewhere. If there is no airpocket then you won't be able to see any bubbles anywhere in the line.

etpuffer

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????