250 watt PFO Ballast in Pa. for SALE

yello tang

I am downgrading to T5's so I am selling my Halides. I had them over my 125 for 2years they have 10k ushio bulbs but they are over a year old.
1- Dual 250 watt PFO Metal Halide Ballast and Reflector
1- 250 watt PFO Metal Halide Ballast and Reflector.
Will sell both for $350 and buyer pays shipping from Pa.
Email me if interested.
jomoz73@msn.com
Thanks Joe

yello tang

I would like to sell them together but don't have to.
Reason I responded to smoothie is because he responded first. will keep you posted

yello tang

I would like to sell them together but don't have too.
Reason I responded to smoothie is because he responded first.

namas05

Are these still available? You said Hanover twp. Is that like up by gilbertsville area?
Also the dual PFO ballast does that run two lights? And if so does it come with 2 reflectors and sockets?

yello tang

Yes, they are still available.
The dual ballast does run 2 lights and comes with 2 reflectors and 2 sockets. The dual ballast has 2 switches and 2 plugs so they can be put on different timers.
And i never heard of gilbertsville.
I am near Wilkes Barre/Scranton area (18706)

yello tang

dont know if it is electronic or magnetic but here is the info from the website i baught it from
You really want a metal halide system, but just can't afford those high prices. Well here is your answer. This kit has everything you need to install metal halide into your system. This is not a cheap pieced together unit. You get a quality PFO ballast (best standard halide ballast on market), a 12" Reef-Flector and PFO Bracket/Socket that is made of strong steal, not flimsy sheetmetal. It is fully wired with a quick disconnect plug. Plus the plug is a standard PFO plug, you can unplug and plug into a different hood, or swap ballasts from 175-400 without any additional wiring. Prices show below include bulb(s).
Each kit comes complete with lamp(s), socket, ballast, mounting bracket, reflector and cord. Fully wired ready to go!