250W HQI MH Setup x3 in S.Fla

the j.o.p.

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
Someone snatch this is up and stop lowballin the guy. Its quite a nice set and cant beat the price.
i second

tony44

I would definitely be interested in this, right now I have 72 inch PC's, and would like to upgrade to MH, or T5 or something. I am confused though, this is a retrofit? I dont have a canopy, would I still be able to put this on my tank?

tony44

I would be very interested, but would like to know more. If I were to go out and get a canopy, I could run this. Right now I have PCs, would I still keep the PCs, and add this to it? Or would the PCs come out, and my lighting be just this?
Thanks

balistikb

What I had set up were these 3 MH and 4 Actinics PC's.
It is really a color choice more than anything.
This alone will give you enough light to grow anything.

nightstalk

Wow! very interested. i was selling my setup because i could not afford to get the lights. i dont have a hood, but i was planning to build one based on the lights that i got. this would be great. If i can get this then i would be able to save my tank and actually set this up.could i have a shipping quote to 01364 MA.

tony44

Originally Posted by balistikb
What I had set up were these 3 MH and 4 Actinics PC's.
It is really a color choice more than anything.
This alone will give you enough light to grow anything.

With the PC ballast that I have right now, would I be able to have both the PC ballast and the MHs?

mikelly02

Are these still available? I need something to light my tank! I have a 125g 6 ft which is simply curing rock at this point (and I'm becoming bored with this rather quickly, BTW) I have a hood en route as I type from LFS which they took the liberty of ordering for me (gee, thanks...?) and interestingly enough she doesn't know if it comes with lights or not. Sooo, that's where I stand. Sorry to ramble, trying to be patient with the whole process!
It aint easy!
Kelly

balistikb

they are and that is what i had these lights on top of. 125g 72" long.
Give me you email and we can talk about it.