250w M58 Metal Halide Ballast

chris777

I have a 250w M58 Metal Halide ballast. It is made by advance and it is a magntic ballast. It is $40 + shipping. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

chris777

it is 3 weeks old and no cause brand new it is $70 and it is only 3 weeks old so i think the price is fair.

cbort

could i get a pic of it and mogul?? looking for MH for my 20 gallon reef, and this sounds like a decent deal. shipping to 66090, and do you have ---- or paypal?

cbort

this set up will power a 250W bulb no problems? have you used it, and could your refer me to a bulb?

cbort

one more question, is this made by blue wave? also, is it blue with a handle, ok so i lied 2 questions. Thanks
Curtis

chris777

Shipping to you will be $14.23 ups ground that inculdes box, mogul socket, and ballast. If there is somewhere else you would want me to ship it though let me know. I dont have any but i could get some. Leave your email address and i will email them to you. This will power 250w bulbs no problem. I was using for the 2 weeks i was using it. I was using 10,000k XM bulb. No its not made by blue wave i say in the first post who it is made by (Advance).

cbort

does this ballast come prewired? Could ya get me a picture of the ballast and mogul? This would really help. I am debating between this one and another, that are about the same price, and i think maybe a picture might help me out a little. Also, would you be willing to deal over ----? I like to use my paypal account if i were to decide to buy.