25G Photos' Update...

fishtails

Well...IT's been awhile since I posted photos'. Since then my corals have grown tremendously and my new lighting(120w PC) is kick A$$.
Enough talking, now time for the pictures..:D

fishtails

Thanks for the comments... Since I've taken that picture on 9-2-03 everything has literally gotten bigger. I don't know whats going on, but I know I'll have some serious fragging to do...

fishtails

Hey TangPrincess,
What part of Chattanooga do you live in? IF you have some nice frags you could trade, I could do some swapping...

bek

I am a beginner - been at it for less than a year. I have a 30 gallon tank that is doing fine so far. My question is this....
looking at pictures of other tank I see that some build up the rocks in the center of the tank while others seem to set against the back glass......please advise....which is better ?
Bek:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

overanalyzer

Originally posted by Bek
I am a beginner - been at it for less than a year. I have a 30 gallon tank that is doing fine so far. My question is this....
looking at pictures of other tank I see that some build up the rocks in the center of the tank while others seem to set against the back glass......please advise....which is better ?
Bek:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rock on glass can scratch the glass - I have some touching on all four sides of my nano .... it is placed how you like it and I htink it is imporant to watch so you don't choke off water movement. Otherwise I think it is purely how you like the looks ....

fishtails

Id suspect that if you have a PH in the back to keep water movement that it'd be fine, but as overanaylzer said, it will scratch the glass...:mad: