265GL glass w/ 135 gal refuge in CT

rustyj

265GL glass w/ 135 gal refuge in CT

[hr]
I am selling my complete system.
265 GL glass tank 4x 1.5" overflow's drilled at ends plus stand
135 GL glass refuge not drilled
3x 400Watt MH ballasts, wiring and receptacles (2x PFO, 1x Blue Line)
1x Icecap 440 Ballast with 3pair of VHO receptacles (2 years old)
Burmuda skimmer (1 year old) 375 gal capacity with pump
Aqua controller JR with Temp/ PH probe (1 year old)
2x DC8's (1 year old)
1000 watt titanium heater
2x Sea Swirl wave makers
Iwasaki MD55RLT pump rated at 1600 gph.
~200+ lbs of live rock and coral skeletons
~150+ lbs of live sand, substrate.
Live Stock (Naso Tang, Purple Tang, Blue Throat Trigger (male), Princess Parrot Fish (male), Lyretail Anthias (male), 2x True Percs (Male, Female),
Copperband Butterfly, Iblie Angel, Green Chromis, Scooter Blenny, and one Neon Goby)
2x Sand Sifting Star Fish's (I still see them once a week or so).
The refuge is home to hundreds of copods and amphipods.
There are also a few coral species, large colt, pipe organ, galaxia, 3 different sarcophitons, star polyps (entire rock covered 14*6*8), ricodia (green and reddish) mushrooms, lobo, and a nice pearl bubble coral.
The whole thing is worth over $5000 to buy new, you can have it now for $1800.00 come pick it up. My email address is rsec@msn.com.

rustyj

I am located west of Harford off of Rt 4. I cannot part it out until I have sold the contents of the tank or the livestock will die. Once that is sold, I can part the equipment out if there is anything left. I have spent lots of $$ on this setup and cannot affort to just give it away. At this price I really feel I am giving it away. This system is so stable that if someone had the means to buy the package they would be extremely happy. The live sand in the refuge has TONS of living creatures and the Live rock in the tank (more would be needed for decoration only if you wanted to 'fill the tank') is in great condition and ripe with beneficial bacteria. If you want to buy the fish or Live rock or corals and pick them up that is fine. Otherwise, it will need to be sold as a package deal.

rustyj

There are also a few coral species, large colt, pipe organ, galaxia, 3 different sarcophitons, star polyps (entire rock covered 14*6*8), ricodia (green and reddish) mushrooms, lobo, and a nice pearl bubble coral.
The live rock consists of two large peices over 40lbs each and the rest are smaller peices under 15-20 lbs. No tonga branch included.

rustyj

The Fish, Corals and the 2 PFO MH lights and the ICEcap 660 have been sold. Take the rest for $1200.00. (Includes tanks, live rocks, live sand, pumps, protein skimmer, controller, 2x DC8's, 1 400W MH light, 1000W titanium heater, corallife 48"compact (4x54w), 36" compact sunpac? 2x at 110W? u shape bulbs, corallife dosing eqp)

rustyj

I will part out the rest. Let me know what you want and HOW MUCH. Please remember that I need the money and I am just asking for you to be FAIR with your offer.

rustyj

Originally Posted by fishy PA guy
http:///forum/post/2562425
How much for the controller, 2x DC8's and the sea swirls?
Fishy PA guy - unfortunately i think one of the sea swirls is not working now and just Sunday night it apprears that one DC8 (the one i used) is not working, the other one is new still in the box. The controller is working fine and the PH probe is still new in box. Email me with a reasonable offer.