2700 gallon aquarium pics

cars&sharks

very nice..i know a guy up in colorado that built a 2700 gal tank. he has all sharks though. its amazing you only spent 3700 on the whole deal. if thats seriously how much you spent i will take my vacation time and build one right now, haha.
nice tank man,
Jake

itom37

This thread always cracks me up. One person says "Great pics!" then another says "I don't see the pics
" then someone says "they're no longer hosted". Well apparently some people are able to see the pics... I fear I'll never see this tank.

T

touchthesky00

Originally Posted by itom37
http:///forum/post/2499522
This thread always cracks me up. One person says "Great pics!" then another says "I don't see the pics
" then someone says "they're no longer hosted". Well apparently some people are able to see the pics... I fear I'll never see this tank.
THE PICTURES ARE THERE. THEY ARE JUST NOT ON THE FIRST PAGES. THE MESSAGE BOARDS WERE SHUTDOWN A LONG TIME AGE AND ALL PICTURES POSTED BEFORE THAT WERE LOST. SO IN THE MIDDLE PAGES OF THE THREAD, YOU WILL SEE PICTURES!
also, requiem is the website made yet?

ccampbell57

I think that we just need to lock this thread. It gets opened ever month with the same questions.
Requiem is on very little. Mods can we close this?

hefner413

Originally Posted by requiem
http:///forum/post/2454451
I would like to post some pictures of my aquariums for all of you to see. Although I would like to post them on a website so that I can manage them. If anyone is interested in building me a website. Please contact me at alligatorkid@aol.com, by the way this website must look top notch.
hey man, could we just have a couple pics to see? We've all been waitin, wondering... you could always do the website later - in the meantime, a pic or two? pleeeease.

wileyskoi

It would be nice to have something that big. I would cry if a disease broke out. I would have to go to the bank and take out a loan just to buy meds. My banker would not understand that I needed so much money just to pay for meds for a fish tank. I would like to see an updated pic. I wonder what chemicals he adds to his tank? Anyway, I wish I knew the people that he knows. I would mount me a T.V right above the viewing window.

wileyskoi

Well, I emailed him last night has he still got his sharks. This is his exact wordYes I sold my sharks and my 12000 gallon tank with them. All of them now live in Indiana. I am more focused on high end exotics Peppermint angel fish, Conspiculatus angels, Gem tangs ect. Still get sharks in from time to time. I should have around 50 - 60 juv bonnets this summer. He did not send no pictures. I copied and pasted this.

hefner413

he had a 12000 gallon tank along with the 2700?
And wow - just how do you sell a 12000 gallon tank?
"For sale: 12,000 gallon tank. $50K or best offer" ???

wileyskoi

That's what I was thinking. Everbody was drulling over the 2700. I wonder why he did not show us the 12,000 gallon. I had rather seen that one. He could have put moby d%$& in that one. I wish he had pictures of that one. I guess it would take a crane and a loboy trailer to haul that bad boy. If I remember I will email him and ask about that one also. LOL!!

bseroy

Just registered because I lurked on this thread years ago in amazement and was wondering why it died? Looks like all of the pics are no longer hosted, does anyone have any of them saved by chance or know if requiem ever made his website? Would love to have another look at his tank
Thanks!

saltfisher

Hello from the dead!! This was a good thread. Last I remember he introduced a bonnethead and a blacktip..............YEARS ago!