????

odglock19

Im not really sure...as stupid as that sounds but i wanted to just put one fish and i know most of them need a decent amount of room but any suggestions that would be ok to put in that size tank for a while?

clay12340

There are an awful lot of fish in the sea. I'm partial to the smaller gobies, but they arn't what I'd call aggressive. What is it that you are looking for in a fish?

odglock19

Something nice....not really small....I like the Lion's but i know they wont do very well in a 24gal.....but id rather have one medium sized fish in there than 3 or 4 small ones....

clay12340

Well anything larger than ~4 inches is probably going to be a bit too large as an adult for a 24 gallon imo.
What is it that you like about the lions?

clay12340

They don't impress me that much. I think they are an interesting fish, but every LFS has a few. I like the stuff that I don't see very often. I feel the same about clowns, but I think its a good thing. It keeps everyone's tanks from looking the same.

clay12340

The only uncommon fish that I have is a spike finned goby. The others are fairly common gobies, but I love their personalities.