275 gallon. full reef. FOR SALE

oceana

hey all.
I am moving and my display tank must go. i am selling the entire tank as is. the tank is in good shape but could use a good buffing to clean up some scratching. over all though it is in good condition and cleans up very nice. included with the tank is as follows
275 custom acrylic tank 6x25x3
custom stand and canopy
2x250MH
1x400 MH
all ballast and wire
ice cap 660 with harness and end caps
55 gallon custom 4 sock sump
200 pounds live rock? (hard to tell)covered in life/coral/coraline
200+ pounds of live fiji sand
tons of coral
huge branching hammer
many zoanthids
several types of shrooms
ricordia
yumas
leather
toadstools
pagodas
chalice
monti caps
to many to mention really
3 large crocea clams
3 cleaner shrimp
1 blood shrimp
10+" sailfin
10+" naso
huge lawnmower
4+" yellow
several anthias
bicolor blenny
several snails/hermits/stars
many other extras to many to list
the set up is running right now and in great health.
come help tear it down and we will move it right into your place. the ONLY thing needed for this set up is a skimmer and a return pump i'm keeping that for the new tank.
this set up wil be sold complete and i will not be parting it out.
OWN IT ALL FOR 2500.00
the rock and sand alone would run you almost that much. this is a must sell must have offer. i need this tank gone ASAP so i set the price rock bottom. email me at theabels@knology.net for more info and pics. serious inquires only Please

oceana

I sent you a email. send me back your phone number and i can call and talk with you about it

pr_playero

ok, Im at work and I cant see the video from work, so I will have to wait till tonight to see the video at home. I will send you my number when I get home. Or if you want send me yours and I will call tomorrow morning. Hopefully you can show me the tank on Friday morning if possible, anyways we'll talk tomorrow morning. thanks.

oceana

well guys, it looks like I may be parting out after all. please email me if interested as I may not get a chance to check this forum too often until after we've finished moving.

oceana

Originally Posted by autofreak44
if your having problems selling it on here try ebaying it...

o decided just to part it out. its more work but i end up making alot more money so thats ok. was just trying to take the easy way out

saltn00b

oceana, sorry to see you have to part out your set up!
i wish you luck in parting out everything with speed and financial satisfaction.
do you happen to have a Reeflo Sequence Dart in that set up?
edit
oh yes i would also be very interested in some Yumas!
mikeg31781@yahoo.com

oceana

nothing will be shipped unless it is a coral or rock. sorry. lots of locals are coming this weekend so i should not need to worry about much shipping