28 Bow front pics

rainbowsix

The lighting is 1 250w metal halide and two power compact 10k actinics with moonlights.
I believe the tank is about 15-18 inches deep if I had to guess, maybe a bit more.

rainbowsix

Originally Posted by Jimmy 4
looks great. I love the clowns

Yea the clowns are great, thanks for the compliment. I got them from here, they have been real good.

rainbowsix

Thats a nice tank man.
Yea MichaelTX, I know he will need a bigger tank. I am looking into getting a 125. As soon as I can convince the wife

nietzsche

Originally Posted by RainbowSix
Thats a nice tank man.
Yea MichaelTX, I know he will need a bigger tank. I am looking into getting a 125. As soon as I can convince the wife

you havent replaced the plastic brace yet?

bigreefer

I have a pair of orange ocellaris and a pair of black ocellaris and I swear that the black ones have more personality. Maybe its just particular to the ones that I have but they watch me and swim against the glass and get all excited when I come in. They are great fish. It is crazy the way they host in the brain.

michaeltx

Originally Posted by RainbowSix
Thats a nice tank man.

huh I did even see this thread do you mean mike22cha ro answering befor I say the obvious LOL
Nice tank though love the balck clowns
Mike