28 Gallon Hqi Nano Cube For Sale Florida

cross

THIS IS THE NEW 28 GALLON HQI NANO CUBE WITH STAND, CHILLER,2 MATED PAIR OF PERSULA BLK/WHITE CLOWNS AND THEIR BUBBLE TIP ANEMONE,40-45 LBS OF PREMIUM LIVE ROCK, 12 OR SO DIFFERENT COLOR FL RICORDA'S , 2 ZOA COLONY'S, A BUNCH OF ZOA FRAGS, MAIDENS HAIR,25 OR SO BLUE LEG CRABS,5 OR SO TURBO SNAILS AND A BUNCH OF EXTRAS LIKE RO WATER, SALT,LIVE SAND,FOOD, CHEMICALS, ETC. THIS SET UP IS ONLY A WEEK OLD. Live rock cured already, looking awesome. Everything is new..This set up cost me total of 1600.00..Need to sell asap..Dont forget this set up is the brand new nano's they have out. Just the tank cost me 600.00 .IT HAS MH LIGHTING, A PROTEIN SKIMMER, WAVE MAKER, ETC. BEST SET UP EVER...1 YEAR WARRANTY ON EVERYTHING!!!! I HAVE THE PAPERS TO PROVE THAT THIS SET UP IS BRAND NEW.EXCEPT FOR THE LIVE ROCK. I HAD THAT ABOUT 4 MONTHS CURING IT. I WILL ONLY LIST THIS ONCE.PICK UP ONLY IN OCALA, FL 900.00 FIRM OR 300.00 FOR THE ROCK,LIVE SAND, CORALS AND FISH.

C

chazof99

I don't mean to pry, but why sell a pretty tank like that right after it got setup? I am interested in that tank, I was thinking about how much of a pain it is to move my 75gal. I've moved it to colorado and back, and about 4 times in florida in the past 2 years. I just wish I had the money for your tank. I live in Leesburg, fl now.
BTW, you seem to pay attention to detail like me, I like the tank, it is a perfect setup. How much for the clowns, anenome, and maidens hair?

cross

Hi there. To answer your question, I just cannot afford buying more things for this tank. I have bills that I can't afford and this is the way it has to be.

65.00 FOR THE CLOWNS,ANEMONE AND MAIDENS HAIR.

cross

Anyone can make an offer..If you can pick this up, I will be willing to lower the price a little..

nwdyr

awwww!!!! I am very sad to see you selling you'r tank!! I am sure you are not happy either, I wish I was close enough. I would buy it from you and hold it until things change then sell it back to you so you could have all you'r stuff!!!! Again soooo sorry and I hope to still see you around here

cross

Well. I still might not sell it..Well see if anyone wants it within a week or two.. If not I cant just give it away..Thank you though. You are so kind..

C

chazof99

Well, I'll have to talk to my wife about it, I can pick up though, I'm only a 30 min drive from you.
Any chance you can post a picture of the clowns and anenome?

C

chazof99

It's a deal. I can pick them up tomorrow. Call me 352-603-2732

C

chazof99

Considering I'm kinda jobless and probably shouldn't buy anything, I'm free all week. Call me and we can setup a date. I'm Charles, my wife Brittany might answer.

cross

Originally Posted by chazof99
http:///forum/post/2647585
Considering I'm kinda jobless and probably shouldn't buy anything, I'm free all week. Call me and we can setup a date. I'm Charles, my wife Brittany might answer.
Hi, charles.. I desided to not sell the clowns and anemone until I sell my tank. im so sorry..Can I call you when the tank sells? The reason is, is because if I dont sell, I would like to keep them.

C

chazof99

This makes me sad, but I understand. I will definately still be interested. Just give me a call when or if you are ready. There's no point having your tank with nothing in it if it doesn't sell.