28 Gallon Hqi Nano Cube For Sale Florida

cross

THIS IS THE NEW 28 GALLON HQI NANO CUBE WITH STAND, CHILLER,2 MATED PAIR OF PERSULA BLK/WHITE CLOWNS AND THEIR BUBBLE TIP ANEMONE,40-45 LBS OF PREMIUM LIVE ROCK, 12 OR SO DIFFERENT COLOR FL RICORDA'S , 2 ZOA COLONY'S, A BUNCH OF ZOA FRAGS, MAIDENS HAIR,25 OR SO BLUE LEG CRABS,5 OR SO TURBO SNAILS AND A BUNCH OF EXTRAS LIKE RO WATER, SALT,LIVE SAND,FOOD, CHEMICALS, ETC. THIS SET UP IS ONLY A WEEK OLD. Live rock cured already, looking awesome. Everything is new..This set up cost me total of 1600.00..Need to sell asap..Dont forget this set up is the brand new nano's they have out. Just the tank cost me 600.00 .IT HAS MH LIGHTING, A PROTEIN SKIMMER, WAVE MAKER, ETC. BEST SET UP EVER...1 YEAR WARRANTY ON EVERYTHING!!!! I HAVE THE PAPERS TO PROVE THAT THIS SET UP IS BRAND NEW.EXCEPT FOR THE LIVE ROCK. I HAD THAT ABOUT 4 MONTHS CURING IT. I WILL ONLY LIST THIS ONCE.PICK UP ONLY IN OCALA, FL 900.00 FIRM OR 300.00 FOR THE ROCK,LIVE SAND, CORALS AND FISH.

fishwanabe

why are you getting rid of it so fast if youve only had it up and running for a week, did something happen with the tank that spooked you, maybe we can help.

fishwanabe

I guess I should have looked at your profile first, been doing this for five years guess not much can spook ya, wish i had the extra $ to buy, Im only in Englewood.