29 and under

I am going to cheat .... here is my 30 I just setup for my mantis shrimp. I know 29 or smaller ..... but the 30 is in small type so it kind of counts :p

N

nick17

Wow michelle13 and oO BubbaGump Oo! Very nice tanks.
I wish mine would look like those *sigh*
Maybe it will when I get some "pay-day" money together and start adding some LR and invet's..
-Nick

michelle13

Thank you! I understand about the money problem. We are lucky to have a fish store that trades us corals and dry goods for our xenia frags.:D

deepblue68

hi michelle
very nice tank!! i have a 29 gal. also. what kind of lighting and filtertration are you using?
thanks todd

broncofish

and my ritteri right after it split, the rock work is completely different now..I'll have to post some pics here ina little bit of the new look

michelle13

deepblue68,
Thanks for the comment. For lighting we have a 175w 10K metal halide and two 17w NO's. Filtration is mainly live rock and a DSB. Also, we have a 2 gal refugium and 10gal sump with nothing more than a Skilter 250 and a Kent Aqua Doser to drip buffer into the tank.
Originally posted by deepblue68
hi michelle
very nice tank!! i have a 29 gal. also. what kind of lighting and filtertration are you using?
thanks todd

broncofish

With Ritteri that like to climb glass, I did not want to risk having one of them get stuck to a plastic strainer, with the sponge there is not so much suction place in one spot, so they are way les likely to get stuck, and if the do no damage will be done because nothing will get sucked in. They also work great for nutrient export, once a week I rinse them out, and all kinds of missed food, and general garbage come out.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by broncofish
once a week I rinse them out, and all kinds of missed food, and general garbage come out.

and you pray that the ritteri don't go for a hike while you are doing this!!
your tank is looking sweeeet Bronco!! OK running out to pick up my LS and LR - call me on my mobile id you see this early - otherwise look for my post of pictures!