29 biocube tank

saska

I am new to this hobby and after being successful with my 14g biocube tank I am now setting up my 29g biocube tank. The question I have regarding the 29 biocube is about the lid in particular. With my 14 biocube, the lid is on hinges so it makes it easy to maintain the tank, and access the ******** of the tank. But with the 29 biocube, it doesn't have anything like that, it is is very awkward having to juggle the lid and setting up the tank with live rocks etc. Is there a way to prop up the lid without causing damage to the tank? Or do I have to get used to having to comletely remove the lid everytime I add something to the tank, or for maintenance?

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by Saska
I am new to this hobby and after being successful with my 14g biocube tank I am now setting up my 29g biocube tank. The question I have regarding the 29 biocube is about the lid in particular. With my 14 biocube, the lid is on hinges so it makes it easy to maintain the tank, and access the ******** of the tank. But with the 29 biocube, it doesn't have anything like that, it is is very awkward having to juggle the lid and setting up the tank with live rocks etc. Is there a way to prop up the lid without causing damage to the tank? Or do I have to get used to having to comletely remove the lid everytime I add something to the tank, or for maintenance?
Also try posting this question in the NANO TANK section, I bet you will receive a quicker response as well.