29 gal. bio

kiefers

What kind of corals would do well in the 29 gal biocube? I don't want to kill anything off or crowd it to death. And....... which comes first the chicken or er ..... wait....
the coral or the fish?
or does it really matter?

dockery07

It really depends on what you like and what kind of lighting you have, I have soft corals in my tank, I am not a big SPS fan so stuck with the standard lighting.

speg

Those nanocubes/biocubes are pretty efficient systems.. Obviously some of the coral depends on what lighting you have. Those HQI biocubes are sexy.....
Either way just make sure that the coral you add will be ok to add together safely.
I add coral first... but if you're able to add coral then you are able to add fish and the other way around.. so it's up to you.. add them at the same time :)

geoj

Originally Posted by Kiefers
http:///forum/post/3238832

What kind of corals would do well in the 29 gal biocube? I don't want to kill anything off or crowd it to death. And....... which comes first the chicken or er ..... wait....
the coral or the fish?
or does it really matter?
Mushroom Polyps
Zoanthids
Corallimorphs

kiefers

WOW should have checked this first...... Nissan, I attempted to download pics on the nano thread so I can become a member of the elite but unable to. See post for details. I can't attach pics!! hahahaha