29 gal. cabinet

sharkboy

I have a cabinet for sale that was used for my 29 gal. tank. It is constructed with an inner frame of 2x4 then covered with 1 inch wood. NO PARTICAL BOARD USED> It has an inside bottom which is sealed to hold water from any leaks from a sump. It has 3 doors. Left door has a shelf inside, the other 2 doors are for access for a sump or storage of large items. The basic cabinet measures 37 1/2" L, 27" H , 17 1/4" D The measurement of the top is 40L X 19 W This cabinet is extremely sturdy and will hold a great deal of weight. asking $100 for it. If you are looking for a quality, long lasting cabinet, this is it. e-mail me a fknudsen@adelphia.net for pictures. or call cell at 772-708 1566 I live in south FL. Jensen Beach east coast

sharkboy

I will send some pictures. Do you have an e-mail address so I can send them that way? I do not know how to put them on the fish forum..

sharkboy

I'll send out a complete set of pictures for both cabinets. It might not be until tomorrow,but I'll try to get them out as soon as possible.