Stand
Filter (biowheel)
protine skimmer (seaclone 150)
glass top
heater
PC lighting
lighting timer
Live Sand (black and white)
I have had this tank in my bedroom for 6 months now and have enjoyed it very much. Only reason for sale is because I have a larger tank that I would like to put full attention to!! I will also give the buyer the creatures that were not put into larger tank. They are a perc clown, a yellow tail blue damsel, a choclate chip star and a elegant brittle star, and purple lobster (if I can find him) I have kept a varity of corals in this tank and all have done well!! please feel free to ask any questions
Price 175.00

costa13

are you willing to part out? If so i am interested in the seaclone 150. How much are you asking for it.

costa13

I sold it. But during shipping it somehow got dropped or something. It is being shipped back to me. It is pretty much unfixable and I am going to file a claim with UPS. So I do not think you want.

dr.vinyl

Originally Posted by costa13
I sold it. But during shipping it somehow got dropped or something. It is being shipped back to me. It is pretty much unfixable and I am going to file a claim with UPS. So I do not think you want.

Was this directed to me ??????

dr.vinyl

Originally Posted by backcountr
might be intersted in the pc light

Thanks for interest I only want to sell as complete system at this time,

dr.vinyl

Originally Posted by hot883
My offer is $125.
Negotiations with a mod :scared:
Throw in a frag or two and you got a deal
But only if it pleases the Shark

LOL

hot883

Originally Posted by Dr.Vinyl
Negotiations with a mod :scared:
Throw in a frag or two and you got a deal
But only if it pleases the Shark

LOL
HAHAHAHA, you funny. Offer now if $75 and some red slime. :hilarious

dr.vinyl

If my offer is acceptable please call me and we can arrange delivery 405-414-6783 this is my cell and I will answer with my business name but its me,Thanks, Steve

dr.vinyl

Power Compacts (PC) Not exactly sure of brand or buld type
Price is 175.00 for complete system or 125.00 and some frags