29 Gal needs stocking suggestions

stoy

In my new 29 GAL I have a 330 Biowheel filter, fluorescent hood, Crushed Coral, Dead Coral structures, artificial plants. I am going to add my two fake percs(under an inch a piece), 1 run o the mill crab(1/2" diameter shell top), 4 marine hermits (very very small). WHat else could or should I add to this new tank. All of these are accustomed to each other in a 10 gal currently.

option720

Here is what i have in my 29 gallon.
2.5 inches of crushed coral...soon to be a deep sand bed (4 inches) of fine sand.
1 False Perc 1.5 inches
1 six line wrasse (great fish)
1 Cleaner Shrimp
2 turbo snail for algea contol
10 Crabs for poop control
1 long tenticle anemone (home of the clown)
72 Watts of PC Light
20 Watts of normal output
DIY Bullet 1 Skimmer
Gen x Mak 4 Pump (runs skimmer and return from sump)
Soon...diy Aqua*fuge hang on fuguim and a mandarin Goby...i know, i know but IT CAN BE DONE!

krazzydart

By "run of the mill crab" ????? what kind is it?????He may Eat everyone in the tank!!! your PLAIN SMALL, SMALL, Hermits grow very fast and will need new "homes" very soon.... and get VERY ,VERY, BIGGGGG....{also aggressive} ok for a bigger fish only tank.....NOT a REEF!!!!!sooooo get a series of bigger types of shells for them to move into!!! ELSE you will have no snails :(
WHAT other filtration do you have???? Lighting???? Most of all it is YOUR tank..... you do what YOU want to do!!! it is YOUR MONEY $$$$$$$ going into it!!!! not mine or anyone elses.... so look up what fishes go with each other and decide if you want a REEF or FISH ONLY, Peaceful, or Aggressive....>><<,,... it is in your hands!

stoy

Well the blue legs I read do not grow to be too large or aggressive but I may be wrong. The run of the mill crab is very docile and very withdrawn. He is more afraid of everything else in the tank that what they are of him. He has never lashed out and I had more problems with my killer coral banded shrimp. I am considering some live rock but with a plain 40 watt hood I did not think coral could survive. I will undoubtedly be getting a larger tank in the future as I am now hooked. Any further suggestions or concerns are appreciated.

clownman

Get some liverock. But don't get any coral. IF you get percula, do not get anemone. I have to be hooked too, because I have to go to work at 6AM tomorrow and its 12:38AM (posting message) :eek: :eek: :D