29 gallon aqu 2 months old with wet dry and protein skimm

markandkri

i have recently upgraded i bought a brand new 29 gallon and stand at walmart. i then purchaed a protein skimmer and wet dry that is rated for a 90 gallon thinking i was going to move up to a 90 soon but my 90 is drilled. it has a normal light with extra bulb live sand a few peices of live rock maybe 5 pounds and its cycled the return pump is a rio 2100 and the protein skimmer is rated for 110 gallons this sysems runs well i just dont see the need for two tanks i would rather put my marbles in the 90 gallon at the moment i would like to get half of my money out of it if i could since everything is practically new the ni am na are all at 0 that was only accomplished after ditching the over the back filter and buying the protien skimmer and wet dry. i was eventually going to take out the balls over a period of about 2 months to make sure nitrates dont build up coust over 500 sac at 250. a good starter tank or a easy tank to maintain water changes would only be about 5-7 gallona month so thats pretty easy i have 4 five gallon jugs that can transport the water that is already in theier. so basically in about 1-2 hours you could have a already cycled tank and ready to put fish in. it also has one maroon clown in it. its blac with a black and grey stand. the filter fits under the cabinet so nothing is exposed.

norcal

hey man where do you live....i might be interested if i dont have to travel far to get it. would love to take it off your hands if you still have it