29 Gallon Bio Cube

rick1110

My tempature in my Bio Cube is moving up and down do they make a heater or cooler that will go in my Bio cube 29 gallon. Please :help:

chellie4u2

I got it at my LFS and its a Aquaclear 20 and i have had no problems with this brand, we also have a 30g tank and went with a cheaper one which blew up in the 30g tank a few days ago so don't go 4 the cheaper one.

kmc

We have one of the black tube type submersible, Aquaguard or something like that. I keep it in the back section where the filter is. The water level in the pump section flucuates so much that i was scared it would burn up the heater. Just make sure to get the one that is short enough to fit in that section with most of it underwater. I want to say it is a 25 watt but I could be wrong. Whatever it is it holds the water at 78 - 79 degrees day and night.

azreefgirl

Thanks for the info! I've been thinking about getting a heater for my size 29 Biocube. I'm tired of heating my whole house all day when I'm at work just to try to keep the tank at a reasonable temp!
Do you have any pics of your Biocube that you could post for me to draw inspiration from?