29 gallon Tank

maryg

So, I have a 29 gallon tank that has been running for 5 months. I took out most of the LR and livestock and moved it to my 90. I also have a 55 gallon. I wanted to sell it so I wouldn't have to upkeep it with my 2 other tanks. I have been running 3 tanks for a while and I do work from home.
Anywho,
No one is buying. I guess it is because the economy just sucks right now and being that it is the holidays and such. I have about 15 lbs of LR in there and it is still running. I have been keeping it running so if someone bought it they would not have to go through a cycle. It is ready to go!
So should I do maybe a FOWLR agressive tank? Is that possible with a tank this size? I only kept community reef tanks. And I will definitely have to get rid of the gorilla crab that is in there.

girlina4x4

In my 29 at home, I had at one point (before something started eating my inhabitants):
2 pj cardinals
2 firefish
1 lawn mower blenny
1 cleaner shrimp
2 pep shrimps
1 feather duster
1 strawberry conch
hermits and snails
In the 29 I have at work:
2 false percs
1 royal gramma
1 firefish
1 lawnmower blenny
2 peppermint shrimps
snails and hermits
but if you are looking to sell your 29 (is it empty now?), I will buy it and have my parents (in Stuart) get it and bring it to me at xmas!

maryg

That would be cool. I still have it up and running to avoid someone having to cycle it. It has a HOB filter, a cheap PH (it was one of my first tanks and I didn't know better), a nova extreme 2 bulb fixture, glass top, about 10-15 lbs of LR, caribsea pacific black sand (salt n pepper looking), and a nice black stand. I will let it go for 125$. The light is only 3 months old and it has some nice purple coraline on it. Here is a pic:

maryg

Oh,
There is a gorilla crab in there. I believe he is the one that got my pygmy angel and my bangaii cardinal. I can throw him in my refugium if you don't want him. Lol...

girlina4x4

Would it be possible to get just the light, equipment, and tank? Would it be too much trouble for you to take out the rock, crab, and sand?
I need the tank itself for a new FW setup, and I can put the light and equipment in my SW. Can you put any corals in there with the light? You wouldnt have to clean it, I could do all that!

maryg

No that wouldn't be any trouble. Let me know when you want to come get it and I will get it ready. I will PM you my phone number.