29Gallon For Sale lots of extras

guitar

I have a 29G reef tank for sale. It has 40pounds live sand, roughly 40pounds of live rock, 3 powerheads, a 150W heater, penguin hang on the back filter, a fluval canister filter, a Jebo protien skimmer, a seaclone protien skimmer, a 150W HQI metal halide light and many small things like nets, hydrometers and other things. I am willing to sell it all together or seperate. If you are interested post on here or directly contact me at pss0818@mail.ecu.edu

dmm0724

Hey, i'm in Greenville too! I would be willing to buy some of the live rock and powerheads and stuff.....how much per lb of lr?

guitar

Im looking probably $150-$200 for the light. I paid $350 for it so its a good deal. But ill take best offers on it email me or put them up on here and ill take the best offer when im rid of all the rock.

guitar

Ill try to get some pics up but its a HQI penant halide its less than a foot long and its about 2yrs old with bulbs replaced every 6-8months. I also include the hanging brackets with it.

guitar

Id say 30 for the jebo and the same for the seaclone plus shipping costs whatever they would be...by the way the jebo is brand new and never used just never got to setting it up

cj7eagle

Originally Posted by Guitar
Id say 30 for the jebo and the same for the seaclone plus shipping costs whatever they would be...by the way the jebo is brand new and never used just never got to setting it up
i am guessing the seaclone is the 100 model? how old is it? were you looking to replace it with the jebo?

guitar

i will get pics of light and quotes for shipping up asap..i was planning on switching the jebo out for the seaclone but never really got around to it..i changed the bulb around may so it should be good for a while and as for the tank stand fluval and heater id rather have you tell me how much you think it should be...i know how much i paid for all of it at full price and it will definitely be a lot cheaper than that...i dont really have a price right now but if you would send me an offer to my email and we can discuss it there. The only thing about that stuff is i want to sell the stuff inside the tank before that but just send me an offer and i willing to go decently low as long as i get rid of a couple more rocks and my fish.Once again my email is pss0818@mail.ecu.edu

guitar

Ok so here are some pictures of the light. It is a pendant light so its not long maybe a foot long tops. But its 150w and it does a great job for my 29gallon.

guitar

sorry these are about as good as i can get, i dont have a camera so i have to use the one on my phone but i guess it gives you guys a good enough idea of what the light setup looks like.