29gallon tank for sale

P

pirate_bob

Well I'm sorry to report this but I must take a break from the hobby for awhile. I plan on moving into a new house within the next couple of months and I need to sell my setup for some extra cash for hunny doo lists that will pop up. I would like to sell it as a whole becuase of the livestock and corals in there.
Here is everything:
29 gallon tank and stand
Custom canopy w/ 400 watt metal halide 20000k and 4"fan (two months old have reciept)
20 gallon rubbermaid refuge w/ plenty of caelurpa
amiracle overflow and overflow container rated for 150+ gallons (this was gonna be for my dream tank thats why i went so big)
berlin classic protein skimmer rated for up to 250 gallons
two hagen 402's
one maxi jet 400
one rio 2500
one magdrive 9
three various air pumps not in use
125 watt agro light over fuge
50 - 60 pounds LR
50 - 60 pounds LS
1 pygmy angel
1 true perc clownfish
1 sixline wrasse
various red legs
2 turbos
various other snails
1 feather duster
open brain
tons of ricordias
a med. size frag of button polyps
two umbrella mushrooms
asking price is $600 dollers. a bonus for taking the whole setup is I will throw in a species specific ten gallon tank with a peacock mantis shrimp in there.. alittle over 6 pounds of LR and a 6"sand bed.
I live in toledo ohio. email mbyrne2@buckeye-express.com
will be happy to give you a visit..

P

pirate_bob

I forgot my two heaters.
A new 50 gallon mix of reef crystals and all my chemicals that I put into the water

justinx

If you would be willing, I would drive to toledo to pick up the salt, but unfortunately I cant set up another tank.:( Great deal though. Someone is going to get a GREAT deal.

WOW...... Thats alot of stuff...... only$600 :eek: if i had a car man i be there in 2 secs.... I hope they get a nice home.....

P

pirate_bob

Yea I hope they get a nice :) :(.. I'm gonna hold of on the salt intill I know if someone is going to buy the tank or not! sorry I'll post back in about a week or so and let you know.

krux

if you can find someone to buy all the livestock, i am interested in your canopy. if you can throw it in a big box and mail it, i will buy it off of you for my 29 reef. also would be interested in your powerheads and your mag. unfortunately i dont think the livestock would mail to oregon, even if you wanted to try to get it here.

P

pirate_bob

Honestly to get it to portland it would have to go by common freighter. I don't believe UPS or fedex takes that big of a box.. If you want I can find out cost but it might come out to be like 2 - 300 just for shipping:(

P

pirate_bob

I'm really not willing to part the equipment becuase of the livestock... becuase if i break it up theres going to be animals with out homes and equipment lying around that I'm not gonna use..
seriouslly though 600 bucks is a great deal considering what i have spent on the tank

P

pirate_bob

yea I will borrow a digi cam... hopefully tonight or tommorow.

P

pirate_bob

I'll take $75 dollers off..
It's now $525.. Great Deal!!!!!!

justinx

Well, whats the latest word on the salt? I am still interested in that and a couple other things if you are going to resort to parting it out.